Click +1 if you like this page
Eileen Lichtenstein, Peak Performance Success Life and Career Coach
Do you experience stress, frustration or insecurity due to challenges you are experiencing in any of these areas of your life?
Free fifteen minutes Consult via telephone or Sype.
- Work-related challenges
- Life balance and transitions
- Career transitions
- Weight management
- Time management
- Fitness motivation
- Health issues
- manage and reduce your stress, anxiety and anger symptoms
- improve the quality of your relationships and communication
- understand communication styles and resolve conflicts effectively
- increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- balance work and home life and prioritize effectively
- improve eating and exercise habits
- be confident in decision-making
- Anger management and negative emotion-release techniques
- Assertive communication training
- Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Reframing techniques
- Motivational affirmations and visualization to reach personal and professional
goals: Moving Meditation CD: Guided Relaxation
- Wellness Coaching
- Centering and relaxation, including office yoga: Tips and Techniques
- Meditation instruction
- Relationship Coaching
- Sensitivity Training
- Career Coach specializing in Job Loss Recovery. I help people heal the anger & trauma associated w/unplanned job loss when it isn't their choice. I help people land a job as well. Resumes, Interview preparation.
- Personalized one-on-one Success Life Coaching at our Wantagh, Long Island, New York, location or via telephone and/or e-mail support
- Group tele-classes or tele-coaching (via bridge line)
- Small-group/team coaching at our Wantagh, Long Island, New York, location or at your locale
Typically, individual coaching is arranged for weekly one hour sessions via telephone or in person with weekly, monthly or three month package payments available.
Relationship coaching is intended to help people in any relationship such as married couples, unmarried couples, family members or co-workers. A relationship is always, like our lives, in a state of movement and change. A relationship coach helps you maximize that change in a positive way, places you more in control of it and of how you feel. Looking at events and what a person says in a different way, creating a new perspective or re-framing can help you reconnect with the positive aspects in a relationship and empower you to let go of the old patterns and perhaps, the relationship.
Download The 10 Tips to Building a Strong Relationship (pdf)
As a certified Career Coach I am helping people in this "new economy and marketplace" to 'reinvent' themselves and their careers by exploring options presented by the coachee's interests and talents and providing resources. Among my clients are educators, financial experts and recent graduates of law school. I help to empower these individuals to see that they have skill sets that lend themselves very well to other careers (including entrepreneurial opportunities) as well as interests and "hobbies" that are marketable. Through a coaching structure of brainstorming, goal setting, accountablity and stress and time management they become open to possibilities and many are jump started onto a successful "new" career path.
One hour introductory coaching assessment-session in my Wantagh, Long Island offices or via telephone or video Skpe: $125
4, 6,12 Week, plus "maintenance", Peak Performance Success & Career Coaching packages for optimal manifestation!
Contact Eileen at (516) 623-4353 or email to email@example.com
Stress Management, Anger Management and SOAR! with Resilience® Coaching and Workshops in Wantagh, Nassau County Long Island, New York Metro Area, on your site, via Skype, telephone, webinar. Contact Eileen today for a Complimentary Consultaion.
The Power of You NOW!
Do you know your Personal Success Styles?
Discover your personal blueprint for work and life success...
Click this link and take the Personal Success Profile today!
[Use this link to receive a discount of $5.00]
Also available from Balance & Power:
- Anger Management Nassau County Long Island, Wantagh and New York metro area
- Stress Management Long Island, Wantagh, Nassau County and New York metro area
- Court Mandated Anger Management, Long Island, Wantagh and New York metro area
- Bullying/Cyber-Bullying Prevention Support Groups Wantagh, Nassau County Long Island, New York and surrounding areas
- Balance & Power eBook: Anger Management Strategies & Techniques
- Balance & Power eBook: Overcome Overwhelm NOW - Stress Management Strategies & Techniques
- Balance & Power eBook: Gain Clarity & Confidence with EFT Conquer Procrastination, Phobias and Fear of Public Speaking
- Long Island Business Card Finder
Where to find Eileen in Long Island.
- Connect with Eileen at www.thumbtack.com
LIsten to Eileen's recent blogtalkradio appearances:
Eileen Lichtenstein Radio Interview Thu, March 21, 2013
Radio Interview with Eileen Lichtenstein author of "SOAR! with Resilience®" on Power Women Magazine Listen Here
Nov 29, 2011
On "Image Talk" hosted by Joann Dobrowolski and Brian Cohen with guest Eileen Lichtenstein
National and International Professionals discuss Personal Image, Corporate Image, Image in the Media and the impact each has on your life and many other issues.
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein, Success Life and Career Coach:
"Eileen is one of the most dedicated Career Coaches I work with. She will go the extra mile for her clients. Everyone loves her!"
- Dawn Abraham
"Working with Eileen has been tremendously helpful for dealing with stress and given me tools to overcome my fears and come to terms with making the best of what I can accomplish and letting the rest of it be. Thank you thank you so much!!"
- Pamela Higgins,
Certified Health Coach
I have met Eileen at a networking event 2 years ago and was introduced to her Life coach services. I have been a client of Eileen since this time. By working with Eileen, she has introduced me to practical/realistic solutions on achieving career and personal goals. My life has changed tremendously from Eileen's coaching. I know now with hard work, time and confidence in yourself, that anything is possible. I am very grateful to Eileen and would recommend her to anyone who is struggling on obtaining goals that you never thought were possible.
"Eileen gave an excellent, meaningful presentation today to the LI/NYC Area Young Widow/ers group I run. I receive only positive feedback from the many attendees who benefited from hearing what she offered on how to empower ourselves, despite the stresses life throws at us. I was impressed by her professional delivery that was both personable and insightful. She should be proud of the positive impact she clearly is making on so many people's lives."
- Ilene Schuss
LI/NYC Area Young Widow/ers
"Eileen Lichtenstein is a passionate and vital coach who works with both body and mind to create the balance and power of being who you are meant to be. In her capacity as workshop facilitator she brought great inspiration and ideas to the group, and as a colleague working in the same field with midlife women, Eileen also brings her considerable experience to bear on any groups she participates in. If you are looking for a coach, Eileen is an excellent choice."
- Jacqueline Wales
CEO and Founder of Fearless Fifties
"Eileen is truly an amazing life coach. She is great to work with. If you are looking to reach goals that you think are almost impossible to attain, whether career or personal, visit with or call Eileen... She will get you there...and quickly!"
- Susan Brozinsky
"I want to let you know, Eileen, that since our sessions I've really been able to relax and approach life with a positive outlook. Thank you!'
- Steven Edelstein, Financial Services Professional
The Island Financial Group
"I'd been doing some self-study on EFT and was getting some reasonable results but after one short session with Eileen, I not only discovered what I was missing with regards to tapping, I immediately felt better...I felt like there was real progress. Eileen not only is an experienced tapping coach, it's abundantly clear that she truly cares about the people she works with.
Got an issue? (and who doesn't??) I urge you to engage Eileen as your coach. She's easy to work with and gets results."
- Jeff Goldberg
Jeff Goldberg & Associates
"My coaching sessions with Eileen for stress and anger management have inspired me to walk through my life with a higher level of consciousness, to observe all things and situations without jumping in, having a strong reaction and becoming agitated."
- Anora S. Office Manager to Healthcare Administrator
"I have worked with Eileen for over a year. She helps me stay focus on my action plan. And, she gives me great feedback on my business ideas. In addition, she introduced me to several contacts that can help move my business to a higher level. It has been fun working with Eileen and I look forward to continue doing so."
- Laticia Howard, Christian's Inspiration, Inc.
"Thank you for the compassionate guidance and assisstance you gave me during our sessions last year. You gave me invaluable tools that I will use my whole life. I have recommended your services to others as well. I hope your life work and business continues to grow and prosper! God Bless."
- Cathy Palermo
Success Life Coaching and Career Coaching
|One Hour Coaching Gift Certificate: $95|
30 Minute Gift Certificates also available:
|30 Minute Coaching Gift Certificate: $50|
Eileen Lichtenstein, President Balance and Power℠
Call me at (516) 623-4353 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to turn lemons into lemonade.