Click +1 if you like this page
Meet Eileen Lichtenstein, MS. Ed.EFT-ADV Certified Practitioner
Anger Management Specialist-1 Cert
Balance and Power Expert
Your Long Island & New York Life Coach Specializing in Executive Coaching
Eileen Lichtenstein, MS.Ed., EFT-ADVEmpowering individuals and organizations to Succeed, Overcome Obstacles, Achieve Goals, Reduce Stress and SOAR to new heights of happiness and productivity!
Inner strength and being centered are keys to life and business success, and Eileen Lichtenstein has specialized for 20 years in personal development coaching and training, including stress reduction management, communicating effectively and career issues. She helps people to access the power already within to bring about the balance needed to achieve their goals. Balance brings power to the process of decision-making!
With a background that includes innovative training, speaking, coaching and bio-feedback, she offers individuals and groups mind/body modalities and coaching strategies to facilitate success. She is based in Westbury, Long Island NY and conducts one:one coaching and group trainings via video skype and webinars. Eileen is the founder and director of www.balanceandpower.com.
Eileen may include yoga adaptations, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping), meditation and breath implementation in her training and coaching. Melding wellness and stress management techniques, she has worked within medical, educational and corporate environments.
PROMOTING OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
Eileen's programs help build:
- Confidence, creativity, leadership and commitment
- Dealing with Difficult People/Anger Management/
Conflict Resolution/Communicating Effectively
- Team and company cohesiveness with optimal success
- Time management, work-life balance and setting realistic goals
- Keynote Speaking to Boost Morale,
Productivity and to SOAR!
Ride the Wave of Wellness...and SOAR! with Resilience®
Stress Reduction, Visualization Techniques, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), Peak Performance Success Coaching
- Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
- Manage Emotional Eating/Cravings/ Weight (Mood & Food)
- Emotional & Stress Management for Uncertain Times
"Lunch 'n' Learn", Retreats, Executive Coaching
Powerpoint presentations available. Fees negotiable
WORKSHOPS (SAMPLE LIST)
- Work-Life Balance: Balancing the demands of a complicated life
- Stress Management/Stress Reduction for Busy People
- Anger Management and Conflict Resolution
- Value-Based Living For educators, parents and students; based on international curriculum
- Wellness in the Workplace
- Leadership Training
- Change Management for Success
- What's Next? For Baby Boomers and those seeking Career Reinvention.
- Parent Empowerment
- "The Sandwich Generation" Exploring issues & strategies
- Intergenerational Issues and Strategies
- Keynote Motivational Speaking, Training, Conference and Retreat
- Organization/Facilitation within corporate, non-profit and educational settings
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT EILEEN
"Eileen Lichtenstein's wealth of experience and knowledge of executive coaching combined with the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) have created a positive life energy within me to help get on the road to achieving my goals and dreams. Thanks Eileen!"
- Applied Kinesiology Chiropractor - Baldwin,NY
Dr. Bruce Kesten
"Eileen has drawn me back to my center. Now I am feeling in control of my choices. It's a wonderful feeling to enjoy the present moment."
- AG, Manager, State Bank of Long Island
More Testimonials Here
CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
Corporate and organizational facilitation clients:
- The New York Times
- NPD Group
- CMP Media
- Nassau Radiological Group
- Curran & Conners, Inc.
- Margolin, Weiner and Evens, Ltd.
- Super Enterprises, USA, Inc.
- National Association for the Mentally Ill
- People, Inc.
- North Shore Hospital System
- The Ronald McDonald House
- APICS, Long Island Chapter
- Reliastar Insurance
Promoting Optimal Wellness and Productivity in Your Life
More From Balance & Power™
Eileen is a Certified Career and Mid-Life Coach with JobsOver50.com.
She helps men and women find new career insights, encore career paths and, of course, job opportunities.
Please contact Eileen directly for a Free consult via phone or skype: email@example.com
Lifestyle and Business Coaching - Stanford Who's Who CertifiedAn extraordinary entrepreneur and executive in the lifestyle and business coaching field with over 25 years of diverse professional experience in the field, Eileen Lichtenstein has enjoyed an enormously successful career leading to her inclusion in the exclusive network of premier professionals with Stanford Who's Who.
She specializes in the provision of executive and lifestyle coaching services designed to help people to succeed in their personal and professional development. She offers a comprehensive range of products and services to assist clients in becoming well-rounded individuals as well as organizations in becoming successful entities.
(Read More Here)
Eileen Lichtenstein's Sept 13, 2010 appearance on the
Mind Over Matter Health & Fitness Radio Show Listen Here
Stepping Forward/ New Path with Right FootBy Eileen Lichtenstein, MS. Ed.
"Resilience is often defined as the ability to bounce back after a devastating event. Eileen could have fallen into the "Freeze" survival network and given up or fallen into depression after her accident described below. Instead, she found inner strength and received timely support to discover a new and excellent pathway forward..." (Continue)
Read the full blog at
Ron & Pat Potter-Efron: Therapy for Individuals, Couples, & Families
Read More about:
Anger Management in Nassau County, Long Island, and New York Metro Area
Read More about:
Stress Management in Nassau County, Long Island, and New York Metro Area
Read More about:
Personal Development Long Island, NY