Click +1 if you like this page
Also available: Executive Stress Management
Stress Seminars | Relationship Coaching | Caregivers Compassion Fatigue | Workplace Bullying Prevention
NY Networking: Eileen Lichtenstein of Balance & Power discusses strategies for coping with stress management, worry & anger management issues.
How My Stress Management Seminars Can
Dramatically Increase Productivity in the Work Place
Stress has been identified as the #1 health risk in America!
Lifestyles and stress levels can be changed with impressive results!
- The goal of my Stress Management Seminars are to provide an understanding of the role stress plays in our lives, including recent studies of the impact of chronic stress on physical, emotional and mental states, and to provide experiences of different relaxation techniques that can be used in the daily lives of the participants.
- Researchers at Harvard Medical School have found that women with highly stressful jobs face a 40 percent higher risk of cardiovascular disease. The study defined high stress jobs as ones where the woman felt she had little creativity or power to make decisions, despite being expected to perform tasks quickly. Stress levels were often raised because it is quite common for women have several non workplace tasks, including caring for children and aging relelatives.
- Inner strength and being centered are keys to life and business success! Eileen Lichtenstein has specialized for 20 years in work-life balance, stress reduction management, and career issues. She improves people ability to access the power already within them to bring about the balance needed to achieve their goals. Balance brings power to the process of decision-making! You will want to be a part of my incredible life changing stress management seminars!
- With a background that includes innovative training, speaking, coaching and Biofeedback, I offer individuals and groups mind/body modalities and coaching strategies to facilitate success. My Stress Management Seminars are based in Westbury Long Island, New York, and have clients all over the country. My seminars range from in person events to live conference call tele-class series where you can benefit from my program from the comfort of your home.
CONTACT ME for a Free 20 minute telephone consult.
Challenging Cognitive DistortionsThe one most important piece of advice I have to give is this: Do not take something negative that someone says personally- it may be true – or perhaps it is simply the individual’s distorted perception.
We are each quite capable of creative interpretations – of cognitive distortions. You may be asking- what exactly is that?? Cognitive distortions are exaggerated and irrational thoughts that can hold us back from our true potential. There are many recognized cognitive distortions that are helpful to be familiar with – so you can turn yourself around and also recognize when others are on that path.
This is helpful in ‘not taking things personally,’ and puts you in the position to share your recognition of that with the one experiencing it.
Eileen Lichtenstein on Newsday.com
Manage Stress to Help Your Business Thrive
From newsday.com, April 19, 2011 by Jamie Herzlich
Finding Balance At Work- Advantage Payroll Services Perspectives - November 2010
Q & A with Eileen Lichtenstein MS.Ed., EFT-ADV
Stress Management Coaching in Westbury Long Island New York, Smithtown Long Island and New York Metro Area
Read Eileen's Article:
Work-Life Integration For Women Entrepreneurs Long Island, NY
Source: Simply Inspirational for Women in Business Journal
Women Entrepreneurs Long Island, NY
Relationship coaching is intended to help people in any relationship such as married couples, unmarried couples, family members or co-workers. A relationship is always, like our lives, in a state of movement and change. A relationship coach helps you maximize that change in a positive way, places you more in control of it and of how you feel. Looking at events and what a person says in a different way, creating a new perspective or re-framing can help you reconnect with the positive aspects in a relationship and empower you to let go of the old patterns and perhaps, the relationship.
Caregivers: Prevent and Overcome Compassion Fatigue
Caregivers Support Groups, Compassion Fatigue
Are you giving too much to others and have nothing left for yourself?
Workplace Bullying Prevention Programs
Balance & Power, Inc. has been addressing stress and anger management issues for two decades, corporately and in the educational and private sectors, and is now facilitating Workplace Bullying Prevention trainings. Bullying in the workplace has reached epidemic proportions - it is our goal to help eliminate these type of situations.
What people are saying about Eileen's Stress Management Seminars:
"Eileen's Presentation was very engaging and well received by all. We are living in an economic climate full of stress and endless things to do. Most people do not take the time out of their busy schedules to relax, balance and effectively manage the stress in their lives. Your program is highly recommended for all to become a well-rounded, balanced person."
- Georgia Joseph-Gant, Director
Freeport Business & Professional Resource Support Group
"Eileen's seminars were interesting, informative and presented in a clear and unique way. The techniques she taught us are valuable techniques for reducing stress on the job."
- E.I., Associate Provost for Information Systems, Hofstra University.
"I was impressed not only by your professionalism, but also by the personalized attention that each employee received from you during and after each session. You came very well prepared and your activities were interesting . Our employees were thrilled with your sessions. Many, with your assistance, have been able to reduce their stress in the workplace."
- J.H., Human Resources, Margolin, Winer & Evens, LLP.
More Testimonials Here
Stress Reduction and Management Seminars
Overcome Overwhelm NOW
Stress Management Strategies & Techniques
If you need immediate help here are some stress tips you can implement today:
- Take Cleansing Breaths: Three sets of deep inhalations through the nose (belly rising)
and exhaling through the nose, (abdomen deflating) can (temporarily) change
- Stretch: Practice Office Yoga and the Moving Meditation? Fitness Program
throughout the day to release/reduce tension and increase energy.
- Walk: A five minute walk outside can change your mood and mindset.
- Listen to Music: A mood changer.
- Eat Peacefully: This aids the digestion and gives you "time away". Leave your office!
- Allow Time: Give yourself extra time for the unexpected.
- Smile and Laugh: Humor has been proven effective in reducing stress.
- CLICK HERE for more tips you can implement today!
Download: FREE Stress Index: How Stressed Are You? Take The Test NOW (pdf)
Stress Management, Anger Management and SOAR! with Resilience® Coaching and Workshops in Westbury, Nassau County Long Island NY, and New York Metro Area, on your site, via Skype, telephone, webinar.
Contact Eileen today for a Free Consultaion.
Also From Balance & Power™:
- Anger Management Addiction Recovery in Westbury, Nassau County Long Island, and New York Metro Area
- Sensitivity Trainings Westbury, Nassau County Long Island NY and New York and surrounding areas
- Workplace Violence & Bullying Prevention Programs Long Island and New York Metro Area
- Bullying/Cyber-Bullying Prevention Support Groups Westbury Long Island , NY and surrounding areas
- Balance & Power™ eBook: Anger Management Strategies & Techniques
- Balance & Power™ eBook: Overcome Overwhelm NOW - Stress Management Strategies & Techniques
- Balance & Power™ eBook: Gain Clarity & Confidence with EFT Conquer Procrastination, Phobias and Fear of Public Speaking
- Personal Development Long Island, NY
- How EFT can help Veterans' Reintegration Westbury Long Island New York & surrounding areas