Click +1 if you like this page
Workshops and Seminars for Wellness in the Workplace that Create SuccessUniondale, Long Island NY, near Westbury,
Hempstead, Nassau County, and surrounding areas
Helping you and your organizations be Positive, Productive and
Powerful with effective DeStress, Anger Management and
Knowing how important wellness in the workplace is to a company's overall success, I have put together some of the finest workshops and seminars for workplace wellness that produce remarkable results. You can choose from the seminars below, we offer a large selection of corporate retreats and corporate training programs geared towards workplace wellness and your company's continued growth.
Speak with me, Eileen Lichtenstein, Corporate Life Coach about customizing a specific program that will suit your companies' needs. firstname.lastname@example.org or (516) 623-4353.
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein:Dear Eileen,
On behalf of the Brookhaven Town Division of Women's Services, I would like to thank you for helping to make this year's Conference and Expo "Women Empowering Women" Work, Health, Family a great success, Your Workshop really captivated our audience to give them power within to be positive and make changes in their lives.
Program Manager / Office of Women's Services
Dept. of Housing and Human Services, Division of Women's Services
Wellness in the Workplace, Managing Stress, Communication, Anger and Sensitivity Trainings & Workshops
- 7 Strategies for Less Stress & Greater Productivity: Effective stress, time and prioritization strategies are presented and a guided relaxation. Read More: Stress Management Long Island
- Value-Based Living: This seminar will generate lively discussion and bring value based concepts for peaceful living into the forefront. The content is based on an international curriculum www.livingvalues.net and is especially targeted to parents, educators and students.
Helping Teachers and Support Staff Relax and Reduce Stress
- Release, Relax, Recharge!
Relaxation breath techniques, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, guided relaxation and learn EFT! (Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping)
More About EFT
- Communication styles and distinctions, feelings and anger are explored with effective coping strategies and a guided relaxation. Read More: Anger Management Long Island
- Sensitivity Training helps people become more aware of their own prejudices, and helps them become more sensitive to others.
- Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. Sensitivity training workshops involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help those involved understand and respect one another.
- Sensitivity training can be implemented in workplace, educational, senior and healthcare environments.
- Each program is customized and addresses the unique needs of the populations of the group. The program may be designed specifically for employees, administators, caregivers, seniors, patients, parents, students.
- ***Trainings for staff dealing with the elderly or in healthcare facilities include building tolerance of memory loss, lonliness, depression and anxiety among clients, residents and patients.
Leadership & Executive CoachingImproving employee performance, engagement and satisfaction
For clients who are interested in improving employee performance, engagement and satisfaction. Eileen works with each organization to provide programs that best suits their priorities and goals, all designed for personal and organizational enrichment and excellence.
- Successfully Balance-Integrate the demands of work with family and personal life.
- Effective Time Strategies strategies to increase your productivity.
- Team-Building and Effective Communication Workshops.
- Strategies to handle harassment and discrimination issues in the era of #MeToo and how the acceptance or non-acceptance of these behaviors affect your company.
- Learn how to establish and maintain a collaborative and supportive workplace, starting from senior management team and spreading throughout the entire company.
- How to create a powerful, employee-focused environment that attracts and retains A-level employees.
- The importance and value of collaboration and maintaining ethics in the workplace.
- Eileen's Leadership & Executive Coaching is one of the most effective programs available guide and support individuals, groups, or the entire organization.
- More about Leadership & Executive Coaching
Strategies for Conflict Resolution/Intervention and Bullying Prevention
- Applications Professional to Professional in the Workplace and Educational Facilities, Professional to Student and Student to Student
- Strategies are based on psycho-educational models
Reverse Procrastination, Reduce Stress with EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping
- Emotional Freedom Techniques Reduce Stress with EFT
Stress and Time Management Strategies Workshop
at local networking event
Mindfulness in the Workplace, EFT for Best Time, Stress & Communication Practices for Small Business Owners
New Course at MMU: How To SOAR Your Way To Entrepreneurial Success with Eileen Lichtenstein
Join Eileen's New Course at Master Mind University!
"It is only through gratitude that life becomes rich."
Learn how to become a better you and Call MMU:
(631)-494-4421 - Get Connected with Eileen Today!
Department of Education: Master Mind Coaching (MMCO)
Presentation Type: PowerPoint
Duration Time: 2 Weeks (One 60 Minute call Per Week)
Information Delivery: Online Educational Video
Attendee: You are an entrepreneur who wants to learn how to manage and reduce your stress, anxiety and anger symptoms to improve the quality of your relationships and communication, understand communication styles and resolve conflicts effectively, increase self-esteem and self-confidence balance work and homelife and prioritize your thoughts in a positive way.
Location: New York
Eileen's Instructor Certifications and Degrees: MS Education, Certified Anger Management Specialist and EFT Practitioner
Years of Experience: 30 Years
Tuition: $147.00 Per Student (Includes: FREE Workbook and Materials - $200 value)
Learn How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur Using Knowledge & Wisdom at MMU!
More Info & Register: MasterMindUniverse.net
Workplace Bullying Prevention Programs
Balance & Power, Inc. has been addressing stress and anger management issues for two decades, corporately and in the educational and private sectors, and is now facilitating Workplace Bullying Prevention trainings. Bullying in the workplace has reached epidemic proportions - it is our goal to help eliminate these type of situations. Eileen Lichtenstein, CEO, believes inner strength and being centered are keys to optimal productivity and happiness. She is a Certified Anger Management Specialist, accepted by the US courts, a former Biofeedback Practitioner, and former faculty member at Hofstra University.
Smoking Cessation with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Smoking Cessation with EFT
Corporate Wellness Collaborative
Create Healthy Eating Habits and Conquer Emotional Eating Now
An Introductory Workshop
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein:
Thank you for your excellent presentation...
Thank you for your time and your expertise."
- Sincerely, Christine Percoco
Corresponding Secretary, Nassau CHADD
We all loved your wonderful presentation...
"Eileen, On behalf of Cindy Goldrich, Dr. Kimberly Williams, and the LIPAC Programming Committee, thank you so much for your personable, informative and interactive presentation on October 30th. We thoroughly appreciated: EFT Tapping for Executive Dysfunction and Learning Disorders
"Eileen, I would like to thank you for your motivational presentation "Ten Tips to Recharge Your Productivity: De-Stress and Do Your Best" to the students of SUNY College at Old Westbury Honors College. The seminar provided valuable information and techniques for coping with the stresses of college life. The students were responsive and positively engaged and have provided us with positive feedback....
The interactive experiences were quite effective and the inspirational and practical strategies that you shared will surely help the student to be successful in college and beyond. We look forward to working with you in future semesters!"
- Dr. Anthony DeLuca, Director
Old Westbury Honors College, State University of New York
"Eileen's Presentation was very engaging and well received by all. We are living in an economic climate full of stress and endless things to do. Most people do not take the time out of their busy schedules to relax, balance and effectively manage the stress in their lives. Your program is highly recommended for all to become a well-rounded, balanced person."
- Georgia Joseph-Gant, Director
Freeport Business & Professional Resource Support Group
"Eileen - Thank you for a wonderful workshop! I think everyone left ready to focus, avoid procrastinating and have confidence".
- Linda Rosen, Connect to Care Administrator, A project of UJA-Federation of New York, www.sjjcc.org
More Testimonials Here
Wellness in the Workplace
Learn about the incredible benefits of the Emotional Freedom Technique, how to maximize your potential and create health, happiness and success in all areas of your life. EFT releases the blocks that prevent you from achieving your goals. Through tapping on acupressure points you can lose weight, reduce stress, release fears, anxiety phobias and physical and emotional pain. Gently tap away the blocks that prevent you from achieving your goals.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Workshop:
- Create Maximum Health, Happiness and Success with EFT
- Achieve your Goals with EFT
- Panic / Anxiety
- Blood Pressure
- Weight Loss
- Food / Sugar Cravings
- Smoking Cessation
- Headaches and Depression
- Sports and other Performance
- Phobias / Fear of Public Speaking
Career Transition Workshops
- What's next? Explore options and career transition opportunities in the retirement years, including starting your own business, creating a non profit, volunteer opportunities, hobbies, travel and more! Create personal goals and an action plan for the next exciting phase in your life!
- The Sandwich Generation, Baby Boomers Being There for Everyone While Staying Sane! Issues and problems unique to caregivers for parents while being an active and loving parent are explored. This is also a forum to share resources and wins. Come away with a personal goals and an action plan for navigating this difficult territory!
Contact us for details! email@example.com or (516) 623-4353.
Our organizational and corporate training align individual development and organizational competency with business strategy to create wellness in the workplace.
Discover how others perceive you and how to communicate clearly, confidently and consistently.
Understand the aspects of dynamic teams and how to handle stars and underperformers. Learn how to keep team members engaged, promote good decision making, and maintain consistently strong performance.
Understand the difference between leading and managing and how to do both. Learn the principles of dynamic leadership for change and how to motivate yourself and others.
Eileen Lichtenstein, Corporate Life Coach and CEO of Balance and Power works with teams of coaches and trainers to drive performance, engagement and affiliation through the entire climate of an organization. We offer personal, one on one executive, team coaching-training and open enrollment on site, via telephone and in numerous locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area.
a customized package to meet your needs and budget.
Stress Management and Meditation in Corporate Culture: Key Components of Success 2017Article by Eileen Lichtenstein | Corporate Wellness Collaborative
From The Reporter, Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island
Download the article (pdf) here
More from Balance & Power:
Anger Management Uniondale Long Island NY , and New York Metro Area
Stress Management Uniondale Long Island and surrounding areas
Personal Development Long Island, NY
Learn more about how Eileen's techniques can benefit your workplace environment:
Article: Stress Management & Meditation in Corporate Culture
Stress Management, Anger Management and SOAR! with Resilience® Coaching and Workshops available in Long Island and NY Metro Area, on your site, via Skype, telephone, webinar. (Westbury office near parkways and 5 minute walk to LIRR.)
Contact Eileen today for a Free Consultaion